You might have faced problem while submitting payment slips and bank statements as well as other documents that your PDF file is not opening and there is some kind of problem in accessing the PDF file that is password problem. So here you can check “How to remove password from PDF file?” When you try to open the PDF file then sometimes you find the password protected problem. So here you can see how you can remove password from PDF to save your PDF file.
How to remove password from PDF?
To remove PDF, the user doesn’t require any software. All you can do is to Google the problem and find the result. Google Chrome offers various features and is considered to be the most used browser for the PC and MAC users after Mozilla Firefox. The Google Chrome offers various extensions, apps, and flags. The user can use Google Chrome to open the PDF files where he or she needed to open the browser first and mention the password details. Check the Whole process here:
- Open your Google Chrome browser.
- Open any password protected PDF file and drag the file on Google Chrome browser.
- It will then ask you for your credentials.
- Enter your credentials here and your PDF will get open.
- On the right-hand side of the page, you will find few options including rotate, save, and print.
- Select the print option and new window will get open.
- Select “Save as PDF” option.
- If you forget to click on Save as PDF then select Save as PDF available on the options list.
See More: How to Jailbreak iPhone
Recover PDF Password
You will find some of the PDFs uses the encryption for the password protection that you need to enter to view the document. The user can remove the password to save yourself so that you can easily keep your PDF file at a secure location. To remove PDF password protection you need different types of password removal system including Password cracker, password reset, and another recovery tool.
The user can use this PDF remover to find, escape, remove the security constraint on PDF file to prevent from opening, changing, and printing of the PDF files.
Print, copy, and edit password protected PDF
The user can protect PDF in two ways: either using “user” or “owner” password. If the user is using user as the password then it will prevent the document without knowing the credentials whereas if the password is “owner” then it protects your data and information from printing, copying, and editing. Now, you can recover the PDF password that helps you remembering in a simpler way.
So here you can check How to remove password protected PDF applied to file and documents. Using these above methods you can protect your file against the password. You can use various methods to remove the password protection as well as to protect your pdf file and document against password protection feature.
The jailbreaking is the process to remove all restrictions present in iOS device. The process allows you to root access your file system and to run software. The jailbreaking allows you to install the apps available on third-party app store. The jailbreak apps let you customize your iPhone device. You can change logo, use 5 dock icons, let you perform actions such as long hold on Home button.
How to Jailbreak iPhone?
To jailbreak your iPhone devices, you need to follow the procedure that are mentioned below.
- Take the back up of your iOS devices by going to your settings option and then iCloud after that go to the backup. There you need to select the option “Back up Now”
- You need to disable your device’s passcode for which go to the settings, select Touch ID and passcode, then choose disable passcode.
- Make enable the airplane mode by swiping up the screen and open the Control Center and click on the airplane icon.
- Another method is to download Pangu which is the jailbreaking tool.
How to download Pangu on your device?
If you do not have Pangu software then you need to download it now. Pangu is one of the best jailbreaking tools that you need to jailbreak your device.
- Download Pangu jailbreaking tool.
- Open the tool after it has downloaded.
- Make connection with your iOS device.
- After the recognization gets accomplished, you need to select the start option.
- Select the Already Backup option.
- After rebooting your device, the tool Pangu will ask you to enable airplane mode.
- After few minutes you will find a notification which is showing that Pangu App is asking to open Pangu again. Click on the app and you will be given access to your photographs.
- After all this process, your iPhone device will again reboot.
- After the rebooting gets completed, you need to disable the Airplane mode.
- Open Cydia and continue working on the app.
Jailbreaking of Older Version iOS devices
- iOS 8.1
- iOS 7.0.5
- iOS 6.1.2
- iOS 5.1.1
- iOS 5.0.1
- iOS 4.3.3
- iOS 4.3.3
- iOS 4.3.2
- iOS 4.3.1
- iOS 4.2.1
- Apple TV 2G
- iOS 4.1
- iOS 4.0 and 4.0.1
- iOS 3.1.3 and 3.1.5
- iOS 3.1.2
By following above method, the user can jailbreak his or her own device. There are different processes available that you can use to jailbreak your device.
Restore Device using iTunes
After the completion of the jailbreak process, you need to restore the precious data back on your iPhone and other iOS devices. If you already did the jailbroken device then you need to recover of your device to keep updated. If you do not do any jailbroken then you do not have to carry all your data back. All you have to plug your iPhone, iPad, and other such devices to your iTunes. Jailbreaking of your iOS devices is not as easy.
If you are an iOS user and wants to perform jailbreaking of your iPhone devices then you need to follow above process. Here you can also check the iOS devices that are compatible for Jailbreaking. Check all the process to jailbreak your iOS and iPhone devices here and choose the best one and apply jailbreaking process on iOS.