Google saves your search activity. The search engine knows you better than you know yourself. The history helps in analyzing the number of searches you do or the sites you visit. Sometimes you don’t want Google to track your search history. In such cases, you might want to know How to clear search history on Google. Here, you can learn to Delete Google Searches easily.
How to Clear Search History on Google?
People want to keep their search history private. They don’t want people to know what they have searched for. A record is kept of your search and browsing history in the Google Activity section. The search engine uses the data to construct a profile that consists of your details. The details include your gender, languages, age, search results and others. Based on the data, ads are shown on your profile.
Also, check: Pokemon Go Mod
Clear Search History in Google
Once, you sign in to your Google account, the activity section keeps a record of your activity. Browsers also store the searches you do on the Google and other sites. For clearing the same, you will have to follow different ways. Clearing the history of chrome won’t delete the data from Google’s servers. So go through the complete article and based on your requirement decide the process you wish to follow.
Delete Google Search History
Steps to clear Search History on Google by selecting individual search items:
- First, open the browser on your device.
- Second, visit the official site of Google. Sign-in to your Google Account by entering the Username and Password.
- Once you enter the details, the home page will open. On the top right corner, you will be able to see a circular icon with an alphabet written on it. Click on the icon.
- A drop-down menu will open with “My Account” option. Open the My Account option.
- Now, scroll down and Click on “Go to My Activity” in the My Activity section.
- A list of search items beginning from the current date will appear.
- There will a vertical dotted option in front of each individual item, click on the option.
- Now, click on delete. Use this method to Delete Google Activity items on an individual basis.
See More: Tweakbox Apk
Search History Delete All
Want to know how to clear search history on Google? Use the following steps to clear the complete history:
- First, open the Web browser on your device.
- Second, Sign-in to your Google Account.
- On the top right corner of the page, you will see an icon with an alphabet written on it. The alphabet is the first letter of your Email-ID. Click on the icon.
- Click on “My Account” button that is just below the privacy option.
- Scroll down. Just below the Privacy Checkup there is “Go to My Activity” option, click on it.
- On the top right corner, there is a vertical dotted option, tap on the option.
- Now, click on Delete Activity by.
- By default, the date will be set to today. Select today, 7 days, 30 days, or all time based on your requirement. Select all time to delete all.
- Individually select the range of history by selecting dates in “After” and “Before” option.
- Select All Products, if you don’t want to delete specific history.
- Tap on the delete option to clear Google search history.