Converting a PDF file to jpg format is a simple process. You can convert the files using tools that offer this service. PDF is a document file that includes texts and images. The jpg is a graphical file and the size of jpg files is small. So converting the files and storing them is a good option. Learn how to convert PDF to JPG. You can convert PDF to JPG high resolution files and save them on your system.
How to Convert PDF to JPG
There are different ways of converting the PDF files to JPG. This includes online sites too. You need to upload the PDF file and in one click a JPF format file will be ready. Certain systems have an inbuilt mechanism to support the format conversion. These days you can access this service on mobile phones too.
See More: How to Clear Cache in iPhone
Convert PDF to JPG Windows 10
- Click on windows logo. The logo appears towards the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Use the search bar to search for “Store” application. Open the app and tap on the search bar.
- Now, type “PDF to JPEG” in the search bar and press enter.
- The top result will be an application with 2 encircling arrows. You need to click on the result.
- Now, when you click on the get button, the app begins to install.
- The get button will change to launch button. Click on launch to open the app.
- Click on select file button to open the File Explorer window.
- Now, select a PDF and click on open button.
- Use the select folder button to select a location for saving the file.
- Click on convert button to convert each page in PDF to image file.
Convert PDF to JPG Mac
The following steps will answer your queries on How to convert PDF to JPG:
- First, go to the PDF files location to select the file.
- Click File-> Open with. A pop-out menu will open. You need to click on the preview to open the PDF in preview format.
- On the left side of the window, there is a list of all the pages. Click on a page for conversion.
- Now, tap on the File menu and select “Export”.
- Once the new window opens, click on “Format” drop-down. You will find the drop-down at the bottom of the window. You will see multiple image formats. For example- JPEG, PNG, and more.
- Now, click on save to save the selected page as an image.
- Similarly, repeat the above process for each page.
Also, check: How to Clear Search History on Google
Convert PDF to JPG Online Free
- Visit the official site for PDF to Image to convert PDF to JPG online.
- There are multiple tabs on the site for conversion. You need to click on the “PDF to JPG” tab. The JPG files are smaller in size so you can store multiple files on your device.
- Click on “Upload Files”. This button appears in the middle of the page. An “Open” pop-up window will open.
- Select the PDF file by navigating to its location. Click on the open button at the bottom of the window. Alternatively, drag and drop the PDF on the space specified on the site.
- Wait for the conversion to complete. Each page of the PDF will be converted to its respective image format.
- Use the “Download All” button to download all the images.