A mobile phone is an electronic telecommunications device. No matter how good the product is there is always a chance that you will face some technical issues related to it. Here, we are going to discuss one common problem that every iPhone user faces at some point in time i.e. Apple logo being stuck on the screen. If you want to know how to fix iPhone stuck on Apple logo then go through the complete article.
How to fix iPhone stuck on Apple logo
This Apple logo problem actually leads to iPhone screen unresponsive to touch. You are unable to do anything on your phone. Before moving towards its solution let us first understand the root cause of this problem.
- When you switch on your iPhone the device checks in with its hardware. This is part of its startup routine. So there are chances that the hardware is not responding as needed.
- Jailbreaking is a process used by iPhone users to get access to the basic functionality of the iPhone. It involves complete restore of your device. This results in jailbroken iPhone stuck on Apple logo.
- There are certain processes in your iPhone that have access to the core functionality of your device. They are iOS restores, updates, and data transfers from your computer to your iPhone. Sometimes these may also lead to problems. In fact use of faulty USB ports can cause software corruption resulting in this problem.
See More: Watch cartoon anime online
iPhone stuck at Apple logo
Here, we are going to use the SSL method to resolve this issue.
- First, look for the com.apple.springboard.plist from the launch demons sections of the system library. Once it is found then download it.
- The file consists of code written in binary. You can use websites to convert the code from binary to text.
- After the conversion process is complete. Search for “DYLD_INSERT_LIBRARIES” in the file.
- Now, starting from the dot remove all the lines that are causing the problem.
- Save the file and send it back to your device.
- To resolve the issue successfully you will have to restart your iPhone.
iPhone is Frozen and won’t Turn off
For all those iPhone users who do not have a PC or Computer, there is a simple process for resolving this issue.
- First, press the power and home button of your iPhone. You will have to wait until the Apple logo appears on the screen. It will take about 20 to 30 seconds.
- Once the logo appears, leave your phone for half an hour.
- After this, your problem will be resolved.
For iPhone 8 and higher version users, the steps are different. You can use the steps given below:
- First, press and release the button that increases the volume of your iPhone.
- Now, follow the steps mentioned above with the volume down button.
- Press and hold the side button for about 10 seconds.
- Try to follow these steps in quick successions.
- Once your iPhone starts rebooting release the side button.
Also, check: Best Android Widgets
Fix iPhone won’t Turn On past Apple Logo using Restore Factory
If you do not have a problem in losing the data of your mobile then only follow this method. Along with data loss, there are other complications that may result after using this method.
- First, you will have to connect the USB cable on your iPhone to the dock connector.
- Now, press the home button on your iPhone and connect the USB’s other end to the system.
- The iTunes will be launched automatically in your system.
- Now, rebooting your phone in the recovery mode will help in restoring it in few minutes.