The jailbreaking is the process to remove all restrictions present in iOS device. The process allows you to root access your file system and to run software. The jailbreaking allows you to install the apps available on third-party app store. The jailbreak apps let you customize your iPhone device. You can change logo, use 5 dock icons, let you perform actions such as long hold on Home button.
How to Jailbreak iPhone?
To jailbreak your iPhone devices, you need to follow the procedure that are mentioned below.
- Take the back up of your iOS devices by going to your settings option and then iCloud after that go to the backup. There you need to select the option “Back up Now”
- You need to disable your device’s passcode for which go to the settings, select Touch ID and passcode, then choose disable passcode.
- Make enable the airplane mode by swiping up the screen and open the Control Center and click on the airplane icon.
- Another method is to download Pangu which is the jailbreaking tool.
How to download Pangu on your device?
If you do not have Pangu software then you need to download it now. Pangu is one of the best jailbreaking tools that you need to jailbreak your device.
- Download Pangu jailbreaking tool.
- Open the tool after it has downloaded.
- Make connection with your iOS device.
- After the recognization gets accomplished, you need to select the start option.
- Select the Already Backup option.
- After rebooting your device, the tool Pangu will ask you to enable airplane mode.
- After few minutes you will find a notification which is showing that Pangu App is asking to open Pangu again. Click on the app and you will be given access to your photographs.
- After all this process, your iPhone device will again reboot.
- After the rebooting gets completed, you need to disable the Airplane mode.
- Open Cydia and continue working on the app.
Jailbreaking of Older Version iOS devices
- iOS 8.1
- iOS 7.0.5
- iOS 6.1.2
- iOS 5.1.1
- iOS 5.0.1
- iOS 4.3.3
- iOS 4.3.3
- iOS 4.3.2
- iOS 4.3.1
- iOS 4.2.1
- Apple TV 2G
- iOS 4.1
- iOS 4.0 and 4.0.1
- iOS 3.1.3 and 3.1.5
- iOS 3.1.2
By following above method, the user can jailbreak his or her own device. There are different processes available that you can use to jailbreak your device.
Restore Device using iTunes
After the completion of the jailbreak process, you need to restore the precious data back on your iPhone and other iOS devices. If you already did the jailbroken device then you need to recover of your device to keep updated. If you do not do any jailbroken then you do not have to carry all your data back. All you have to plug your iPhone, iPad, and other such devices to your iTunes. Jailbreaking of your iOS devices is not as easy.
If you are an iOS user and wants to perform jailbreaking of your iPhone devices then you need to follow above process. Here you can also check the iOS devices that are compatible for Jailbreaking. Check all the process to jailbreak your iOS and iPhone devices here and choose the best one and apply jailbreaking process on iOS.