Are you looking for a rooting app that helps you run applications which do not run on other devices? You can achieve this with the help of an app called “Magisk Manager Apk”. The Magisk Manager is a form of the magic mask that systemless-ly alters your system. Here you can check everything about Magisk Manager Beta version, Magisk XDA, Magisk Modules and other such details.
Magisk Manager Apk: Introduction
If you are looking for an alternative to SuperSU, then you can opt for Magisk Manager. The Magisk Manager is developed by topjohnwu, it has become default choice of ROM developers. If you are using Magisk Manager for the first time you try Magisk Beta. This app doesn’t alter your system files and performs its task systemless-ly. For Android devices, developers can build customized MODs as it is packed with Universal System Interface. Magisk Manager 5.3.5 apk, magisk 5.4.0 apk and many more versions of Magisk are released.
Magisk Manager: Details
|Name of the App||Magisk Manager|
|The Last Version Released||5.6.1|
|Last Date of Update||22-02-18|
|Purpose||Hiding roots from banking apps|
|Version Requirement||Android 5.0+|
|Space Used||1.86 MB|
Why is Magisk Manager a better option?
There are certain applications which do not run on an Android device. If you want to run such applications then you have to unroot your phone. Once you are done with your work on the application then you have to again root your phone. This procedure is lengthy and tedious. So to save your time and effort you can use Magisk Manager.
See More: TutuApp Pokemon Go Hack For Android (No Root)
Modules of Magisk Manager
- V4A-Magisk-Light.zip: Provides light themes for an app called “Viper4Android”.
- Mount-Magisk.zip: If a module or script leads to boot loop then you can edit it by mounting magisk.img to /magisk.
- zip: Allows Google New Integration by installing action launcher in the root.
- zip: Allows Google New Integration by the installation of Pixel Launcher.
- Busybox-Magisk-1.25.zip: According to your device’s architecture busybox magisk is installed.
- V4A-Magisk-Dark.zip: Allows you to install V4A drivers.
- Ad-block-Magisk.zip: You can install ad-block in system less way.
Download Magisk Manager for Android
- Take the backup of your device before installing this app.
- You can download Magisk manager zip
- Now, move this file to your device.
- Rebooting of your device to recovery mode should be done.
- Select Install option for Magisk from the menu if you are using TWRP recovery.
- Modification of boot image will be done and a partition called magisk.img will be created.
- All the important file will be placed in /cache and /data folders.
- Once magisk is installed, you can tap on reboot system option.
Also check: KeepVid Apk
How to Use Magisk Manager?
- Open Magisk Manager
- Swipe left to view slide drawer menu option.
- Click on settings option.
- In the magisk column, you will be able to see ‘Magisk Hide’ option. Enable this option.
- Once it is enabled, you can then select the apps from which you want to hide this app.
- You can download apps which you were unable to download earlier.
Where to download?
If you are looking for an app to enable you to customize modules and download the app without hassle then you can download this app. Just click on the link to download Magisk Manager.