Before proceeding towards the ways on how to root android without computer you must know “root”. Root is actually a superuser or “su”. When you sign in to your phone you are allowed to certain limited things. Similarly, the apps installed on your phone have access to only certain things. This occurs because you are not a root user. If you become root user you can do anything on your system. So read the article to know how to root Android without PC.
Root Android without PC
Here, we have listed the Android APK that is going to help you in rooting Android without PC. These Apk are going to work without hard bricking your smartphone. You will find multiple methods to root Android with PC. Do you think all these methods are safe? They are not, so we have come up with this way to get a rooted Android device in a safe way.
See More: 5 Best iPhone Apps Free
iRoot is the best apk for rooting Android without Computer. Among the power-android users, it is already a popular name. Although it is a Chinese app the English version has a lot of mods. Recently the app achieved a great position due to its continuous updates for better user experience. It makes it easy for you to root Android in one click.
Steps to root Android using iRoot:
- Once you have downloaded the iRoot apk file, tap to start the installation.
- Open the application on your mobile.
- You will have to agree to the terms and conditions by tapping on “I Agree”.
- Now, tap on “Root” button to start the rooting process
When it comes to rooting apps apk Towel Root has got good success rate. It is completely safe to use this apk. Users can root most of the HTC devices without using PC.
Steps to root Android using Towel Root
- Make sure you take the backup of your device before proceeding further.
- Download and install the apk file of Towel Root.
- Open the application and click on “Make it Rain”.
- Wait for a few minutes so that your device is rooted.
Universal Android Root
Universal AndRoot is the application that you can use to root almost every device. The application doesn’t work on all the models of Android phones. It supports devices like HTC Hero, HTC Tattoo, Dell Streak, and more. Some people like to use the rooting services for a limited period of time. For those, the application has undo root option too. You are going to love this one click root Android.
Steps to root Android using Universal Android Root
- Enable the Unknown sources settings on your phone.
- Download and install the Universal AndRoot apk.
- Tap on the apk to open it.
- Finally, click on the root button to complete the rooting process.
If you are looking for the root Android apk then FramaRoot is best for you. The apk allows rooting android phone without computer in the simplest way. With support for multiple devices, the app has to the popular one. The apk was basically created for MTK chipset Android phones but it supports multiple models.
Steps to root Android using FramaRoot
- Tap on the FramaRoot file on your Android. This will start the installation process.
- From the app drawer of Android open the Framaroot.
- Now, tap on Boromir and wait till the “Su Installed successfully” message appears.
Also, check: 10 Best Sites to Watch Cartoon Anime Online
Z4Root is one of the oldest apps that were developed to root Android without PC. The root Android without PC apk is suitable for the users like Motorola, Samsung, HTC, and Sony. With success rate of 99% on all the Samsung Galaxy S series devices, the application is trustworthy.
Steps to root Android using Z4Root
- Install and open the Z4Root apk.
- Tap on the Root button.
- Wait for the process to complete and restart your Android phone.